Project Manager or
Looking for an experienced Japanese-English bilingual freelance project manager or assistant. Person must reside in Tokyo.
- Native-level Japanese and fluent in English, written and spoken
- Able to handle interpretation during meetings between Japanese and English
- Excellent written and spoken client communication and presentation skills
- Great skills in project scheduling and managing teams independently
- Experience in print, graphic design and web development
- Understanding of project planning software, bug/issue trackers and other related software
- Experienced in creating project proposal and estimates
- General business, company management skills and accounting
Your work will involve various fields, such as handling client meetings, scheduling projects, managing print designers, UI/UX designers, developers, and everything in between. This role might turn into full time work.
Please send us your resume with detailed work experience under:
We are always happy to hear from talented freelancers based in Tokyo in fields such as:
- Graphic Design, Branding, Layout etc.
- UX/UI Design
- Web Development (responsive web design, WordPress)
- Copywriting (Japanese and English)
- Interpreting (Japanese <–> English)
- Translation (Japanese <–> English)
- Project Management (Japanese and English bilingual)
Please send us your details with web/PDF portfolio under this email address: email@example.com
(+ thanks for understanding that we can only get back to suitable applicants)
Sorry, we do not offer internship positions.