We recently had the pleasure to work on a website relaunch for D4V:
D4V (Design for Ventures) is a venture capital firm in partnership with IDEO. We enable early stage Japanese ventures to create impact in the world through insights, design, capital, mentorship and connections.
The website identity and UI was designed by the world-renowned global design and innovation company IDEO. Code refactoring and optimization by Bento Graphics.
We implemented the following recoding, optimization and extension tasks:
- Full code refactoring (rebuilding) of website in a widely supported HTML5 responsive framework.
- Overall design, usability and typographic enhancements.
- Integration of the News section which automatically displays the most current Facebook news posts. Further consulting for setup of Facebook multi-language posts. Japanese facing page displays the Japanese split-posts from Facebook.
- Implementing the new Company Portfolio section featuring a gallery slider and extensive modal content and links to all invested companies.
- Adding the Japanese website version and typographic enhancements for Japanese language.
- Review of usability and optimization of website animations.
- Best practice SEO enhancements e.g. rich semantic HTML5, headline tags, Open Graph tags, Twitter card, meta tags and others.
- Extensive cross-browser and device compatibility testing.
Visit the relaunched D4V website here: