Looking for a full-stack graphic designer with experience in corporate identity design, information architecture, UX/UI design, print layout and vector illustration. Preferably a designer with a keen minimal Swiss Design sense and good portion of humor. Person must reside in Tokyo, Japan.
- Branding and visual identity design expert with high-level of typography knowledge.
- Experience with information architecture, UX and UI design for web and mobile app projects. Understanding of responsive web layout.
- Skilled in vector drawing for infographics, charts, icons and illustrations as well as creating storytelling concepts.
- Experience with print layout design, pre-press preparations and color correction.
- Software experience: Adobe CC (mainly Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign), Sketch App, MS Word/Powerpoint, Trello, Slack.
- Responsive web design coding skills in HTML5, CSS3, JS etc
- More in-depth experience with UX design, user testing, workshops etc
- Japanese language skills (but not a requirement to apply).
Apart from above we currently are not looking for any professionals to join our team. However, we are always happy to hear from talented freelance professionals based in Tokyo in fields such as:
- Graphic Design, Branding, Layout etc.
- UX/UI Design
- Web Development (responsive web design, WordPress)
- Copywriting (Japanese and English)
- Interpreting (Japanese <–> English)
- Translation (Japanese <–> English)
- Project Management (Japanese and English bilingual)
Please send us your details with web/PDF portfolio under this email address: email@example.com
(+ thanks for understanding that we can only get back to suitable applicants)
Sorry, we do not offer internship positions.