Wishing you a Happy New Year!
Especially everyone involved with Bento Graphics: esteemed clients, collaborators, partners in crime and friends.
2014 has been an eventful year with lots of interesting new developments for us. We also started working with several new clients, many of them on a regular basis (in alphabetical order, some projects still in progress):
- DAAD – Website updates for the German academic exchange service for Japan.
- Degica – Identity design development, responsive web design as well as English/Japanese copy writing for this IT company and new contender to make ecommerce payments easier and cheaper for the Japanese market.
- General Union – Illustrations and graphic design for this labour union covering the Kansai area in Japan.
- Google Asia Pacific – Visual sourcing service for both photos and illustrations.
- Google Japan – Illustration for the Japan election information pages 2014.
- Home for All – Identity design, interface design and responsive web development for this newly formed NPO backed by the elite of Japanese and international architects based in Japan.
- Interac – Recruitment campaign graphics for Japan’s largest private provider of professional foreign teachers to the Japanese government through its ALT program.
- Just Legal – Identity design brush-up, website interface design and custom photo selection for this new legal recruitment firm based in Tokyo.
- KOH Cosmetics – Among others items a backlit display of their sales counter for this Dutch cosmetics brand poised to break into the Japanese market.
- Matsumoto Accounting – Interface and responsive web design as well as an extensive custom photo shoot for this Japanese accounting and consulting firm.
- Pecha Kucha – We are providing most of the design for this well-known international event format with the famous 20 x 20 slides formula.
- The Japan Times – We provided maintenance for the responsive website of the largest English language newspaper in Japan and launched a large new section this year called City Guide which lists the best in local events and places for Japan.
- Univa Captial – Providing print to web design and everything in-between for this federation comprised of 30 group companies in 12 businesses, from health care to advertising.
- X – Confidential UX and interface overhaul project for the Japan branch of a global provider of legal IT software.
We will start posting new portfolio projects (time permitting) over the coming weeks and month.
Wishing all of you a fantastic start in the Year of the Sheep 2015!
In case you missed it, check out our New Years post over at DMIJ (Design Made in Japan), a collaborative web magazine on Japanese design, which we also launched in early 2014. Find the post here.